So.... here are my updates.
1. You probably wondered about the pumpkin carving competition. The one in which I am somehow ALWAYS robbed of first prize every year? Well, this was the year, folks. I won. Check out my awesome pumpkin:
Yes, that is Linus and Lucy and The Great Pumpkin. Since me winning this competition was basically my goal in life, our reaction was a little over the top:
And here's our prize: (Well, the cute guy I've had for a while, but the triple crock pot is the prize. (-: )
2. On Halloween, Mark and I dressed up and went to Chipotle for $2 Booritos.
3. In November, I celebrated my FIVE YEAR college homecoming. My roomie and I and our hubs loaded up and headed south. We reminisced, spent money in the bookstore, and had a grand old time. Here we are at our freshman dorm room:
And here we are with our mascot. No big deal.
4. Also in November, some of our best friends had TWINS! Their names are Julia and Caroline and they are precious. Completely and purely precious.
5. Over Thanksgiving weekend Karlie worked her magic with the cousins. We have dubbed her the child whisperer. No one cares about me or Mark anymore, it's all about Karlie. "Is Karlie going to be there?" "Can we go to Karlie's house?" I am officially chopped liver. (-:
We had family raking day and I snuck a picture. It's amazing how much faster leaves get raked with three people. (-:
6. Our Thanksgiving Tradition is getting our tree from the tree farm! Yay! We got the most beautiful tree in the farm, like always.
Self explanatory. (-:
After decorating, Mark and Karlie chatted by the fire while I laid on the couch secretly taking more pictures. (-:
7. We cheered for OSU.
8. I got my hair cut. (-:
9. I got my drivers license renewed. (-:
10. Boo also got a haircut. And a new Christmas bow.
11. After getting groomed, Boo relaxed by laying on the couch and staring at the Christmas tree.
12. And last, but not least, we ordered our Christmas cards. (-: