Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Need Your Opinion!!!

Okay, everyone! Previously I mentioned the ministry I am starting at my church for women who have experienced pregnancy loss. We have a graphic going for the ministry, and I want your honest opinion. If you love it and cried tears of joy when you saw it,  tell me! If you thought it was heinous, tell me! (Okay actually don't, because this style is what we are going with - we are talking about making changes to this basic idea.) If something is distracted or off, let me know! Please! Thank you so much. I am so excited to finally get this piece of the ministry, and I can't wait to reveal more of it soon.

And here it is with a border for something more specific we are going to do:



~Kathryn

5 comments:

  1. I think the purple box would be better on the right. As a L-R reader, I wanted to stop and read the purple box before I read Hannah's Hope.

    Or maybe if Hannah's Hope was all the same color...but something stopped me from reading it as a phrase.

    I LOVE the font choices though! And the heart apostrophe is great. And I also like the stitch lines around the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the heart as apostrophe. I'm kind of torn on the verse selection. I like it because it recognizes that baby as a human, but at the same time it might make someone focus on their empty womb? Just my initial reaction...take it with a grain of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brittney's comment. I had trouble with the capital "H" in Hannah, because the bottom of the letter is flush with the purple text box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! We changed the patch and moved it to the right- great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity