Monday, June 6, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

First, of all, I know. I'm like the worst blogger ever. I'm thinking about working on it. You know how like when you see a friend you haven't talked to in so long and it's hard to talk because it's like, "Wow, where do I even begin?!". That's how my relationship is with blogger. It's like I haven't blogged and there's so much back log and what do I even say? So, I will just start with the festivities of this weekend. Coming soon, I will update on my furniture projects, my awesome garden, and something new and exciting I am going to be starting in the fall. (-:

We got to go to the Driller's baseball game and had the most fabulously awesome time. I'll just post some pics to remind you what I look like since it's been so long.

We ate at this AWESOME burger joint. And we ate a lot.


At the game, we got suite seats.... pun intended. Here's our view:



We got cotton candy at the game. It was AWESOME. I mean, cotton candy is like pretty, sweet, and fun to eat. Best of all worlds. Plus it's got the novelty factor going on.


But, it does this to your tongue:


Can you tell my favorite flavor was blue? Yeah.

And here's our family pic after the game:


It was a wonderfully fun night. So, there's a little teaser. I'll try to be a better blogger again. Please forgive me.

~Kathryn




1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a baseball game on a perfect summer night. Looked like y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity