Monday, September 7, 2009

Free Chick-Fil-A!!!


So, for Labor day, Mark and I went to Edmond to visit my brother and sister-in-law. We decided that we would take advantage of free Chick-Fil-A, so we all sported our favorite team logos. GO POKES!!!!!

From left to right, we have my brother Harrison and his wife, Tiffany, then Mark, me, my sister, Bekah, and my dad in the goofy hat. This is us very excited to get some free food. Woo!!!

Here is us all in the car, still hungry.

And here we are in Chick-Fil-A. You know, it was a madhouse, but we were in and out of there in about 20 minutes. It was very impressive. So, we got SIX free chicken sandwiches. We splurged and all split three large fries. And Bekah got a free water. I'm sure they loved that. ha.


And here we are with our loot:

Thanks, Chick-Fil-A. I wish I knew how to make these photos bigger on this mac!!! And again, to check out what's going on with Harrison and Tiffany, check out www.thec0pes.blogspot.com

~Kathryn

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love all the pictures. I called the kids to let them know they could go there today too! I'm off to check out Harrison's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a great Labor Day weekend!! I tried to find The Cope's blog but nothing came up. Are you sure that's the right address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind. Granddaddy found it. I kept changing the "o" to lower case but Granddaddy left it uppercase.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity