Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Update on the Pillow


So I'm sure you guys all remember my little mini pillow fiasco. Well, I have redeemed myself! Last night, we had a girl's craft night with my Sunday School class and I made another, more improved, bigger pillow! WOO!!!

Don't worry, I'm including a photo. The only problem now is that I don't want to get rid of the mini pillow. It's still really cute. So for now, I have two pillows on the bench until I decide what to do:




And I put up my Fall Wreath this morning. I have had this for a few years and it has taken quite a beating through all the fall weather it has experienced, but it's still hanging in there. Maybe I will try to spruce it up a little bit soon. Any ideas?



Also, Mark and I are TOTALLY going on a cruise on FRIDAY!!! We will be leaving Friday and coming back the next Saturday, late. We are going to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Jamaica. I am VERY excited!

And, I plan on finding something cool in the Caribbean so that I can have my first GIVEAWAY when we return. So be on the lookout. Cause I'm pretty sure you will want to be entered in the giveaway. (-:

Happy Fall!

~Kathryn

3 comments:

  1. I'm all about a giveaway! Can't wait...and have fun in the Caribbean...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE redeemed yourself!!!! However, there'll always be a place in my heart for the mini pillow. Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon cruise!!! Can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your trip! check out http://rainymayfarm.com for broom corn, I can show you how to make a wreath!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity