Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cleaning...

So, I'm hosting a pampered chef party this week. I'm very excied about it, but it definitely means my apartment is getting some deep cleaning. Maybe I'll post some pictures once it's party ready! (-:

This morning I cleaned the bathroom - well, I'm actually still not finished. But I have gotten quite a bit accomplished. Mark helped me dust - even the top of the fan! Woohoo!!!! The apartment still doesn't look that clean, but it is also hard to get motivated.

You know how when you have like a million things to do it's hard to know where to even start? Yeah, that's how I feel.

But, the pampered chef party is going to be so much fun! I'm really excited. I'm hoping I can get the pampered chef knife set. I love their products. And we are going to be making pineapple salsa to go with chips and lemony gingertinis. Yumm!!!! Oh, and to with that, I'm having Bagel Bites (yes, fancy, I know), and I'm making some cucumber sandwiches. So those should all be pretty good!

I guess that's all for now. Not too exciting, but an update nonetheless.

Mark should be here very soon with sushi from Te Kei's for us. I am VERY EXCITED. Do you love sushi?

Happy Fourth!

~Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity