Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Week!

This is it, folks. The week of the wedding. My stress level is likely off the charts right now. I hate that feeling of having so many things to do hanging over your head. That's me right now. I'm hoping to get a lot of things done tonight.

I did tan today... yet I'm still not sure if I will be distinguishable from my wedding dress.

I was gone all last week to Falls Creek. I led worship for a church there. It was a really great experience and it was really hot.

Little Miguel has diabetes. I found out about a week and a half ago. We are trying to treat him with insulin, but he may not respond. it's very sad.

I love my new part time job as a Blue Buffalo demonstrator. It's so fun!

The choir threw Mark and I a surprise shower at church yesterday. It was beautiful and so fun and sweet. It was such a blessing.

I think that's all for now. Sorry for the delay in posting.


~Kathryn


1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like an exciting week!
    I heart Falls Creek. How awesome that you gave up your week to lead worship. I heard last week was like almost a record breaking week there!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity