Monday, August 10, 2009

Awwww

Tonight was my brother's wedding. It was so beautiful and it was very sweet. The flower girl didn't quite make it down the aisle, but the bride did, so that's all that mattered.

I love weddings. and not because I love being all mushy and celebrating love, but I love the fellowship. At weddings all kinds of people come out of the woodwork that you don't usually get to see. It's so neat to freely chat with family and friends. I wish there were weddings like every weekend. Or just that my family lived closer, then I could hang out with them. It really is really cool.

It's also a good reminder of priorities. I really like weddings.

And the free food isn't bad, either. (-:

I am glad this one's over, though. It's like now life is back to normal. yay! (-:

Brinkley's pre-test is tomorrow and his big time test is next week. We're hoping for a pass! But we'll see.... (-:

PS - the thunder and lightning tonight was pretty fabulous. I LOVE thunder and lightning. It reminds me of that Caedmon's Call song, "Masquerade".

Bye!

~Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Well said...I too like weddings because they are a start, a risk, two people moving out of their past and into a future together...You guys are something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE the picture up top. So cute. Congrats on getting married - don't you just love it? :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity