Friday, May 21, 2010

We Love Fondue!

Tonight Mark and I got to go to The Melting Pot for dinner. We won a $50 gift certificate from our apartment complex, so we decided to use it tonight.  We opted to go for the cheese fondue, the salad, and, duh, the chocolate. We decided against the entree because it's super expensive and we don't just absolutely love it. Plus, we were super full without it!

We loved what we got! It was very yummy. I had some coffee with my dessert and Mark had a Manhattan, and he gave me the cherry, so I was happy about that. Here we are, full of fondue:


After our first trip to the Melting Pot, I decided to invest in an electric fondue pot and got a cookbook and have made our own fondue at home. We have an electric fondue pot that works great. If yo uare thinking about getting a fondue pot, I would totally suggest this one

It's nice because it's electric so you don't have to mess with candles or whatev. We've made cheese fondue, meat fondue, and chocolate fondue in it. YUM.

So now you should make some fondue.

And for your entertainment, here are a couple pictures of Miguel and Melvin:



Happy Weekend!

~Kathryn



8 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a fondue! Sounds very tasty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit the Melting Pot...fondue sounds delish right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. This calls for a fondue pot give-away, because that's the only way I'll ever get one. How about it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Melting Pot is SO delicious. I've only been there once but seriously needed to be rolled out of there. And I agree, electric fondue set is the way to go. My sis got one like that and I have the candle/lighter kind and the electric is way better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love fondue! and it's making me so hungry right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, we need to have another fondue night. Remember how awesome the last one was? That crab fondue was amazing! Lets schedule one soon! We could have several couples come and each one bring an ingredient..... shoulds like a great excuse for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy fondue! Your dogs are too adorable! Hope you had a good weekend! =D

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity