Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pink is My Favorite Color

I love getting mail. I absolutely love it. I always have. In college, a pink slip in my mailbox meant a package, and that was pure joy. At my current apartment complex, if I have a package, they still put a pink slip in my box.

When I see a pink slip I freak out and immediately check to see what time it is. The office closes at 6:00pm. So if I check my mail after that if I'm home later than usual, it means i will have to wait until the next day to find out what I got. It's pretty devastating.

The good news is that the ladies in the office know how much I love getting packages and have actually walked them over to my apartment so I wouldn't have to wait. How great is that?

So today I had a pink slip. I ordered wedding invitations almost two weeks ago and have been anxiously awaiting their arrival. So when I saw the pink slip I was SOOOO excited. I ran into the office and exclaimed, "I HAVE A PACKAGE!!!!" and they went and got it, and it was a Dillards wedding registry book. I was soo disappointed. I mean, it was nice of Dillards or whatever, but man, that does NOT compare to the invitations.

sigh.

Hopefully they'll come tomorrow.

~Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity