Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When it rains....

Well, we got the car to the Honda repair place. And we got some bad news. it doesn't look like the car is going to repairable - this is not for sure yet, but we should find out more today and are planning for it to be that way.

Mark went to the dentist yesterday - it had been a while since he went, so he had 4 cavities. Yes, four. Poor guy.

This morning, mark came to pick me up to take me to work. He came in and said... "I have bad news... your car has a flat tire." ugh. Thankfully, the tire was fixable and only cost $12 to repair. Can't complain about that. Still bracing for news on Mark's car.

They say bad news comes in sets of threes. I'm hoping those are our three for a while. Since they all happened within a 24 hour period, I'd say it qualifies.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!! Thanks for leaving one!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity